Hollywood Spectra Laser Peel
What is a Hollywood Laser Peel?
The Hollywood Laser Peel is a painless, no-downtime, highly requested procedure known globally that instantly creates a radiant, glowing appearance. It received its name due to its popularity of treatments before walking the red carpet. It is now being requested by brides-to-be and for all special occasions, including proms. Once the client receives the treatment and notices they barely need any cover up makeup, they come back regularly as part of their monthly routine.
Benefits of a Hollywood Laser Peel
-Improved Skin Tone and Texture
-Glowing, Youthful Looking Skin
-Smoother, Softer Feel
-Reduction of Fine Lines
-Safe for ALL Skin Tones
How a Hollywood Laser Peel Works
The laser energy works in two ways:
- Targets the melanin (pigmentation) in the cells, breaking it up to be removed naturally.
- Heats deep into the dermis, causing the skin to contact and stimulate collagen.
What to Expect During your Treatment?
- A light layer of Spectra carbon lotion is applied to your skin and needs to set for 10-15 minutes. One pass of the laser sets the carbon onto the skin.
- You will hear snapping sounds when the laser is fired and will a slight tingling or warmth as the laser removes the carbon along with a very fine layer of skin.
- The entire procedure is 30 minutes or less.